Proceeds from sales of this design by cartoonist Ted McCagg go to support Lawfare Blog. Lawfare is a multimedia web site devoted to serious discussion of national security law and policy. It has a stable of specialists, ranging from journalists to practicing lawyers and law professors. It produces the Lawfare Podcast and The REPORT. It publishes a book review. And it does highly-detailed journalistic coverage of court proceedings in a number of high-profile national security litigations.
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• 47/25/28 cotton/polyester/nylon
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 3-1/2" crown
• Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8"